Zoom is one of the flourishing video conferencing apps in the market. After making a humongous revenue of $622.7 million in 2020, it has staked its claim as the numero uno player in the industry, leaving its competitors far behind.
Zoom can be utilized by individuals of all ages, corporate companies irrespective of their operational size, and governments across the world. The platform also allows audio communication, cloud storage, transcribing content, and recording facilities.
Some of the latest news related to the Zoom phenomenon is
- Zoom for Home has been integrated with other well-known devices like Amazon Echo Show, Google Nest, and Portal from Facebook. It can be utilized by people to communicate instantly with their family members and ensures smart home management through connected devices powered by artificial intelligence.
- Zoom launched a new Software development kit (SDK) for interested developers to sync its video-conferencing platform with their own applications.
- Zoom has teamed up with Formula 1 for the 2021 season, and car racing fans can enjoy the best live sports experience.
- Zoom is betting big on the growing trend of telemedicine to get more paid users as part of its entry into the online healthcare industry.
Entrepreneurs looking to make their mark in the competitive video-conferencing industry will have to be ready to incur a huge investment and spend a lot of time in development.
Hence, it is better to approach an experienced mobile app development company for getting hold of a customized and feature-packed Zoom like App Development. It comes with well-functioning Android and iOS apps for the users depending on your business requirements, a web panel, and a robust admin dashboard.
What are the biggest benefits provided by a video conferencing app like Zoom?
- Real-time communication with individuals and teams to ensure a high level of operational efficiency.
- Better coordination between employees for completing daily tasks and projects through seamless remote working.
- Improved organizational productivity as virtual meetings and video conferences can be conducted anytime from anywhere. Muting options are available to ensure no disturbance during communication.
- The participants can be kept interested by allowing them to ask questions by raising hands.
- Reduced expenses for corporate companies as they need not invest in infrastructure for setting up a big office.
Why is the Zoom meetings clone app necessary for the future?
- The trend of hybrid working will continue with offices taking a lot of time to operate at full capacity.
- The biggest demand will be witnessed in Zoom Rooms, Zoom Phone, Zoom for Education, and Zoom Enterprise.
- Not just meetings and conferences, the Zoom clone app will also be utilized for yoga sessions, fitness classes, standup comedies, election campaigns, to share beauty tips, and by judges to issue verdicts.
- Better security and privacy by complying with the Information Technology and Electronic Communication guidelines issued by different governments.
- A win-win solution for the entrepreneurs with a huge customer base and numerous sources of revenue.
How does the Zoom clone app handle various challenges effectively?
- The risk of Zoom Bombing where unauthorized people can enter a video conference suddenly and disrupt communication by posting spam messages. This can be avoided by not sharing the meeting credentials on public platforms.
- Zoom fatigue among users who may feel very stressed due to continuously attending video calls. Meetings can be paused easily by people to take short breaks.
- Excessive eye strain faced by users because of viewing screens. This can be prevented by utilizing the dark mode.
- The possibility of hacking and phishing attacks taking place compromising the data and security of the users. Steps like end-to-end encryption and two-factor authentication prevent such misuse of the Zoom account.
- Complying with state and national regulatory authorities in case of malicious content and data leakage incidents.
The futuristic trends that can be witnessed in the Zoom clone for Business
- Usage of advanced technologies like Augmented Reality (AR) – to make video meetings more lively and interactive for the users. AR glasses can be worn by users and an animated version of themselves will be displayed to other users.
- Seamless integration of the Zoom clone solution with other apps – like Discord, LinkedIn, Google Drive, and Slack for better work quality and efficient collaboration.
- Offering a 3D video conferencing experience – to ensure communication between users is more engaging, as2D still suffers from connectivity and microphone issues.
- Faster setting up of video meetings – powered by the spread of 5G connectivity across the globe.
- Smaller meetings can be conducted in a better manner – by utilizing Virtual Reality (VR). It can be used for real-time tracking of head and hand movements through live cameras and sensors.
- Usage of Single Sign On (SSO) – to ensure uniform communication as everyone signs up on the video meeting by entering the same credentials.
- Smart content searching – This helps users to easily search for content like hashtags and keywords.
- Implementation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) – AI can send automatic replies based on user behaviour, develop custom backgrounds for each user in a video meeting, transcribe messages instantly, and for real-time facial recognition.
- Applying Natural Language Processing (NLP) – It can be utilized to mute other participants during a one-one conversation with a particular user. NLP can also translate content easily, enabling better understanding.
The meteoric rise of Zoom has left tech giants like Google and Microsoft searching for answers. It has proved to be a trusted solution for top-notch video conferencing and can handle millions of users from its data centres with ease.
In this ever-changing digital world, entrepreneurs can disrupt the market successfully by initiating Zoom clone app development. Its ease of usage and availability of 24×7 technical support will help entrepreneurs grab a huge customer base quickly.
This will help them to strongly dominate the trends of cognitive collaboration, virtual meetings, work from home culture, and remote working successfully.