This guide talks all about how to activate Netgear Armor subscription with an activation code using different methods. Want to know more about the same? If yes, stick to reading.
Steps to Activate Netgear Armor Using Nighthawk App
Walk through the below-mentioned instructions and learn how to activate the Netgear Armor subscription using the Nighthawk app:
Note: You can’t download the Nighthawk app for PC until and unless you don’t make use of an emulator.
- Unlock your mobile device. Make sure it has access to a blazing-fast and seamless internet connection.
- Go to the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android).
- Search for the Netgear Nighthawk app.
- Tap the Search icon.
- Select the Nighthawk app from the displayed list of results.
- Tap the Download button.
- In some time, the Netgear Nighthawk app will get installed on your mobile device.
- Perform Netgear Nighthawk router login using the default username and password.
- Once logged in to your home router, tap Security.
- Tap the Launch Armor Portal option.
- The Netgear Armor portal will come into view.
- Tap Menu.
- Select My Subscriptions.
- Tap Activation Code and enter your activation code.
In some time, your Netgear Armor subscription will get active using the Nighthawk app.
Steps to Activate Netgear Armor via Orbi App
Another method through which you can activate Netgear Armor subscription is using the Orbi application. Here’s how:
- Unlock a fully charged mobile device.
- The Orbi app is available on both Google Play Store and App Store. So, regardless of what mobile device you are using, you can easily download the app.
Note: Do not perform any background activities on your mobile device as it might prevent the Orbi app from getting installed.
- Once the application gets installed, you will be prompted to enter the username and password of your Netgear Orbi router.
- Tap Sign In.
- Select Security > Netgear Armor.
- The Netgear Armor page will appear.
- Select Menu > Subscriptions > Activation Code.
- Enter your activation code and wait for your Netgear Armor subscription to get activated.
In this manner, you will successfully be able to activate Netgear Armor subscription with an activation code using the Orbi app.
Steps to Activate Netgear Armor via armor.netgear.com
If you would like to activate your Netgear Armor subscription using your computer or laptop, it can be done by accessing armor.netgear.com.
Walkthrough the below-mentioned guidelines and get to know how to go about the process:
- Get access to your WiFi-enabled device (computer or laptop).
- Open an internet browser of your choice. Whether you choose Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Opera, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, or any other browser, make sure that it is running on an updated version.
Note: Your web browser should be free of cache, browsing history, and cookies.
- In the URL bar of the internet browser, type armor.netgear.com.
- Press the Enter key.
- When prompted, enter your Netgear account credentials.
- Click Sign In.
- Click the Allow button.
- Bitdefender will collect your profile information and email address.
- Once it has done its job, the Netgear Armor portal will display.
- Click the Menu icon.
- Select My Subscription > Activation Code.
- Enter your activation code when asked and hit Finish.
If you follow these instructions carefully, you will surely be able to activate Netgear Armor subscription via armor.netgear.com.
Netgear Armor is a feature that secures your device from cyber threats by blocking malicious websites and apps. Activating this feature will be of great advantage to you. We hope that after following the aforementioned guidelines, you will be able to activate your Netgear Armor subscription with an activation code in a happy-go-lucky way.
Liked reading this article? If yes, don’t forget to share your feedback via the comment section.