Are you facing trouble while accessing the Rockspace extender default web address? If yes, then this is the right place for you if you don’t have any technical knowledge. Here, we will guide you on how to fix re.rockspace.local not working issue without any difficulty. You just need to look through the below-mentioned information. This might be helpful for you in resolving the issue.
Solutions: re.rockspace.local Not Working Issue
Confirm the Web Address
Always double-check the Rockspace extender Default URL before pressing the Enter button. Sometimes users accidentally enter the wrong URL and get stuck with re.rockspace.local not working issue. Additionally, users can also use the default IP address to access the Rockspace login page.
Upgrade your Web Browser
Using an old version of an internet browser can be a reason for the issue. Therefore, always prefer to use an updated version of an Internet browser. If you facing re.rockspace.local not working issue in an updated web browser too, then try to switch to another internet browser.
Important Note: Remove the temporary files such as cache, cookies, and history of your internet browser to get the best result.
Verify your Internet Connection
Always make sure that you are using a stable internet connection while accessing re.rockspace.local login page. Check your Ethernet cable too as its needs to be damaged free else you’ll get stuck with an issue. And if you are using a wireless connection, then make sure that your Rockspace extender is positioned within the range of your Rockspace router to avoid loss of connection.
Moreover, avoid objects such as refrigerators, microwaves, or other smart devices which use radio signals to avoid interference in your WiFi signal.
Update Rockspace Firmware
If the Rockspace extender firmware is outdated, then no matter what you try, you’ll continue having a hard time while trying to resolve re.rockspace.local not working issue. Thus, you need to update the firmware of your Rockspace extender by following the guidelines mentioned below.
- Connect your Rockspace extender to the power outlet and turn it on.
- Turn on your computer device and launch an updated web browser.
- Then, you need to enter the Rockspace default IP in the address field.
- Press the Enter button on the keyboard.
- You’ll be navigated to the Rock space login page where you need to enter the default username and password in their respective field.
- Click the Log in button.
- Once you are successfully logged in, you will be directed to the Rockspace WiFi extender setup wizard.
- On the Rockspace WiFi extender setup wizard, browse your cursor to the Advanced tab.
- Under the Advanced tab, select Administration and then click on the Firmware update option.
- Next, you need to click on the Check button to look for the New updates.
- If a new update is available, click on it to begin the update process of your Rockspace extender firmware.
- Then, carefully follow the instruction appearing on the screen to complete the Rockspace extender firmware update.
Finally, your Rockspace extender Firmware is updated to its latest version.
Reset and Re-configure your Rockspace Firmware
If nothing works for you, then consider resetting your rockspace wifi extender to the default factory mode and reconfiguring it again. If you don’t have any knowledge to reset your rockspace extender, then follow the steps given below.
- You need to find the reset button on your Rockspace extender.
- Once located, press and hold the reset button till the LEDs start blinking.
- Then, your Rockspace WiFi extender will restart automatically and is restored to the default factory mode.
- Now, try to configure your rockspace wifi extender using the default URL.
In this way, you can easily resolve re.rockspace.local not working issue without any difficulty.